Friday, February 01, 2008

Too Good to be True

Ok, if you didn't know it ... I certainly knew that I wasn't going to be able to keep up any semblance of constant blogging. I'd like to think that I could maintain a state of continual blethering about what is happening in my world, but it's just not that interesting. If I'm not interested in it, there's no way that I can make it interesting to anyone else. So, there it is!

The end of the week is here and the beginning of the weekend is upon me. Whee!!! I plan to hide tomorrow, lead worship on Sunday, lead Bible Study Sunday night and the week will be back. That's alright. I enjoy my weeks at work. In fact, without them, I wouldn't enjoy my weekends quite so much! But, it's always good having a fun place to hang out at during the day.

We watched the opening episode of the new season of LOST last night. Well, well, well ... they managed to open up more parts of the mystery. It's going to kill me, it's going to kill me ... ok, here's hoping that if Jesus comes back before the mysteries are solved, He lets me in on the secret! It was a riot of a night though! We had praise band rehearsal at 5:30 - knowing that at 7:00, things would be starting on ABC. We thought it would be a great idea to gather a few of us (Jen, me, Max, Carol, Cody and Kristen) in the Youth Room to watch it together. We're all addicts. Max brought Mama's Pizza for supper. It was going to be great. Well ... we couldn't get to the television in the youth room ... weird keys, strange locks ... ack! We turned the televisions on in the hallways. Board of Trustees had let out, so we pulled the comfy chairs out of the conference room and started watching. Cody finally called his wife on her cell phone (he was still in the youth room trying to figure this out) and told her that he had it! So, off we went - curled up on the couches and watched the beginning of Season 4. We'd worked hard for it (Cody worked hard for it) and it was worth it. But ... yup ... too much mystery, not enough answers. This show is gonna kill me.

It's midnight - and I don't have to get up in the morning. But, I am a little tired ... so, I'm going to snuggle under some blankets and see what happens between now and tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bible Study at DJ's Dugout...Wonderful!!!

-- chick with wheels