Saturday, August 29, 2009

September Pour Out a Blessing blog

During the month of September, I am going to take a look at "The Word of God" and what scripture has to say about it on the Pour Out a Blessing blog. My Bible is a Thompson Chain Reference Bible and one of the treasures in it is the loving research that Dr. Frank Charles Thompson did in creating chains of information that flow through the Bible. I will be using his 'outline' for each day's lesson as I explore verses that speak to various points.

If you know someone that would like to join me on this daily journey through scripture, please invite them to either follow the blog, or email me at nammynools (at) cox (dot) net and I will put them on the daily mailing list. And remember, if these daily emails become too overwhelming, please let me know immediately and it will not offend me to take you off the list!

My greatest passion is the study of Scripture and my second greatest passion is teaching. It is such a joy for me to be able to share just a little bit of what I learn along the way as I read and study the Bible.

No comments: