Monday, September 28, 2009

October Pour Out a Blessing

I began writing this blog a year ago on October 1st. I wasn't sure if I could keep this up on a daily basis, yet have found it to be an amazing opportunity for study and reflection.

Last October I chose 31 of my favorite Psalms to look at and write about. I will look at another 31 Psalms this October.

I'm thrilled that so many of you continue to read along with me.

If you know someone who would enjoy this, please invite them to join me. Give them my email address (nammynools (@) cox (.) net) and I will get them on the daily email list. Otherwise, they can check out the blog online.

If you find that you are receiving too much email from me, please don't hesitate to ask me to remove you from the list. I take no offense, life happens too quickly these days and emails can have a tendency to drown us.

No comments: