Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You'd think ...

I would go to bed. It's 11:15, I complain regularly about not getting enough sleep, and yet ... here I am wide awake! Since I'm never fully alert in the morning, I think I will try to get myself organized before crawling under the covers. Get the clothes out that I plan to wear tomorrow, ensure that I have all of the stuff ready to take to work and hopefully by that point I will be sound asleep!

You know, I don't think much happened today. On the work front, Cody and I finished up the 'Creative Suite Deadline' brochure. Whoopee! (not so much, eh?) On the home front, Max managed to blow a fuse just before he left to come get me, so we had to stop at Ace Hardware, pick up fuses and then I found my way through a darkened house to the basement to replace them. Yup, it's the joy of living in an old house. But, for my troubles, he went to Malara's to pick up dinner. The BEST homemade spaghetti noodles around.

I was talking to Pastor Craig today about restaurants - what we love, what we don't love so much. Max has always talked about the food in Atlanta and of course, Craig has lived there and decided that it was important for him to tell me about these great places that he and Amber used to frequent. Ummm ... Kenyan, Cuban, Persian food. Are you kidding? That would be so much fun!

Tomorrow night ... the beginning of the new season of LOST. I can't wait. Well, I can wait ... they are certain to introduce new mysteries and not clear up old mysteries. Now, while this certainly makes for a terrific show, it's driving me batty! And since we are dealing with the writer's strike, it will be a short season and we won't get too much information. But, I will be glued to the television set for the unveiling of the new mysteries. I doubt that the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 will make it off the island, but it's going to be entertaining to watch!

No comments: