Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Thank You

As I was processing on my last post, it occurred to me that some of you who are reading this deserve my thanks.

I have friends who are there for me through thick and thin.

I have friends whom I have grown closer to in just the last few months.

I have friends whom I could never live without, even though we don't see each other regularly.

I have friends that challenge me in many different ways. To think thoughts bigger than I might have ever thought.

I have friends that encourage me.

I have friends that are excited for me.

I have friends that believe in me.

I have friends that would lay down their lives for me.

I have friends that offer all they have to me.

I have friends that teach me different aspects of living, different ways of thinking.

I have friends that teach me about tolerance.

I have friends that stir my passions.

I have friends that expand my horizons.

I have friends that pray for me.

If you read this, and think that I might be talking about you. I am. I cannot believe the gifts that God has given me in my friends. Thank you for allowing Him to work through you in my life.

No comments: