Friday, June 01, 2007

Good morning

Max and I ended up at the hospital this morning about 8:30. In a small waiting room with a lot of family. Well, not a lot ... but enough. Do you know that I'm a hermit? Oh my goodness! I like my own solitude - and I like having a lot of space. This is enough to make a sane person a bit crazy. The other thing I've decided is that I have more claustrophobia than I realized. I'm breathing a little heavier than I like. It's alright.

We haven't heard anything from the surgeon for awhile - the last we heard was that he had gone on the heart bypass. So, we wait. It's difficult. When I was waiting for Max's surgery to be finished, I was fine. I kept myself occupied and managed to not worry too much. But, heck - that was an ankle! I knew what was going to happen and there wasn't any internal excitement going on. This is my boy! And I am a bit worried about him.

It's ok. I know that God is with us. I'm sure of that! That is what gets us through this. I simply can't imagine getting through life without the knowledge that my life is in God's hands. Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Jacqniel said...

Hope all is well with your nephew. Thanks for keeping us informed.