Thursday, February 28, 2008

45 minutes later

Staff meeting is over - and it was relatively painless! Now, a short staff meeting is a new concept for us and one I would dearly love for everyone to grasp hold of.

I have many different blogs that I read. Some of the bloggers talk to me all through the day in short bits of information. Others blog like I do, in long streams of thought. Me? I feel a little cheated when the only thing I get is one or two sentences, but then I feel a little overwhelmed when I have to read an entire missive.

My biggest problem is that I DO have a lot of words in my world. I have a ton of things to say. It's hard to limit me once I get going. But, when I'm faced with the fear of having to write a lot down on a single subject, I tend to avoid writing.

Oh ... I have no idea ... I'll just keep going and plan to be as random as possible. You'll never know what you're going to get from me!

No comments: