Sunday, February 24, 2008

So, here's the deal ...

Favorite band - headlining - not opening a show. That makes it after 1 am when I get home. Good heavens! I'm a bit too old for this! I'll admit to a few adult beverages. However, I'm home earlier than some people I know when they go out and party. Hmmm ...

Thousand Houses. Great band. Really great band. The only problem was the excessively loud bands that played before they did and the fact that the room was so ... ummm ... loud.

I feel like a bit of a Thousand Houses groupie. I really do try to get to wherever they are playing. Quality musicians, amazing music. Ahhhhhh ...

So, I get home tonight - I really need to be sleeping. I stink like a smokehouse. My ears are ringing. My husband had a bit too much to drink. And I find THIS in my RSS reader. There are certain things that Spongebob Squarepants should not be endorsing. These things should not be discovered by me at 1:30 in the morning either.

Well, here's hoping that I actually get motivated to write something worthwhile tomorrow.

No comments: