Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love

Ok, it's Valentine's Day. Everyone around here is wearing red or pink or something. We talk about love and for some of us, it's a really good day.

For me? It's a good day.

I just got flowers. I'd love to post a picture of them for you, but alas, I no longer have a way to upload them from my camera to this computer. You'll have to wait (and I know that you are dying to see them ... hah!)

For too many years I told Max that we didn't have the money for things like this and he wasn't allowed to buy flowers for me. But, that time has passed. At least in his mind. And he couldn't stand it any longer, so he bought the flowers and had them delivered to me today. What a sweetheart.

Yes, I cried. It's what I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are beautiful and so are you! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Julie