Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Wait is Over

Max got a call this morning from Omaha Public Schools ... he starts work next Monday. Oh ... God is good! It's going to be quite new and different to have both of us working at the same time. It's been over a year. And, it's going to be hard on me. Honestly, it is. I've really relied on Max to take care of a lot of things for me. And now he's not going to be around during the day. Wow ... it will be weird.

Do you realize that this Sunday is the beginning of the Advent season? Wow ... though there has been a lot that has happened this last year, it's nearly over!

We all think that Advent is about preparing for Christmas. Actually it began as a time of preparing for Christ's coming ... the second time! It always concerns me that I'm cavalier about that. I'm not prepared. I don't think about it enough ... yet, Jesus and Paul both emphasize that we are to constantly be attentive and stay prepared.

Are you prepared for Advent?

No comments: