Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Relaxing morning

Max left the house at 6:45 this morning and I didn't. How cool was that! Jennie is picking me up in a bit. So, I've had a very relaxing morning ... and I'll be at work in a bit. So, I'm not home feeling terrible ... I'm just home waiting. She asked me to take Soul Seekers for her tonight - she has to be somewhere and I couldn't imagine doing a 13 hour day if I didn't have to. Whew!

Yup, I need to get busy and finish my Revelation study (cleanup, check footnotes, bibliography, etc.) so that I can send it off for possible publication. And I need to get busy writing again. I could really be happy staying at home writing for a living. I doubt that it will ever happen, but there's no reason a girl can't dream, right?

Whoops - I got caught up shopping online at Hy-Vee.com. Hello! I just placed the order and Max can pick it up tomorrow before he picks me up. Oh my goodness!

Oh ... the other thing about it. Last night was the 7th night in a row that I cooked at home. Now that's an accomplishment for me - at least in the last year or so. I'd like to keep it up - so I need more groceries! Whee

Ok ... now, I'm running late. Whoops.

No comments: