Monday, February 09, 2009

If I could give you anything

If I could give you anything, it would be encouragement, so that you believe that you ...

... are actually made in God's image.

... can do anything because He strengthens you.

... are better than what the world says you about you.

... are worth the time that people invest in you.

... are in the time and place that God has chosen for you.

... are beautiful.

... are going to make it through whatever you are dealing with.

... are loved by so many, and yes, me too.

... are bright, witty and capable.

... do not have to listen to self-doubt.

... are surrounded by friends that want more for you than you realize.

... have been given a talent. If you don't know what it is now, you will someday.

... glow when you find joy.

... will soar when you finally believe in yourself.

... are loved in so many ways by so many people.

... are the reason that Christ gave His life. He loves you!

If I could give you anything, it would be the knowledge that you are a most amazing creation of God. Live like you know this!

1 comment:

Fran said...

well.........that certainly wiped me out!

I love you my friend!

Thank you for your gift of words, your constant encouragement and faithfulness to our Father.