Monday, October 20, 2008

Max & Diane's Adventure - Day 4

Doggone it! I left my notes back at the Wigwam. Yes, Max and I are in a wigwam tonight. With no internet.

I'm sitting in front of the Best Western - stealing theirs. I had to get my Pour Out a Blessing blog out. It's only 8:30 in Arizona - it's 10:30 in Omaha. My body is very confused. We're exhausted. Today was a very long day - mostly driving, not a lot of sight-seeing.

I did get some beautiful shots out the window of our car as we were driving, but we had a lot of miles to cover today. Poor Max is totally wiped out. He's back at the Wigwam with the dog.

I will have him shoot pictures of the place in the morning - it was much too dark when we came in tonight. It's a total riot.

You will get two blogs tomorrow, I promise. But, since I'm pretty much wiped out AND I forgot all of my notes from the day ... you get this apology blog, with two pictures.

The first is the VW van that was outside our motel room at the Blue Swallow and the second is the gorgeous sunset in Eastern Arizona.




Good night all!

No comments: