7 Facts about me.
1. I graduated from high school in 1977 - right in the middle of some of the best rock and roll years EVER!
2. I met my husband online in 1994. He wasn't the first guy I had dated after meeting them online - in fact, I met someone as far back as 1987! (Yup, I'm old and that was pre-internet as you know it.) My brother decided that I needed to be aware of this cool thing (online chatting), so he hooked me up and got me started. I began with a 1200 baud modem. I started just as the world was transitioning from 300 baud to 1200 baud. Pretty speedy, eh?
3. My grandmother (mom's mom) rejected 3 full scholarships to Harvard University for us three kids. She thought that her friends (he was the treasurer of Harvard) were offering charity. They probably were. However, I wouldn't be the woman I am now if she had said yes. God knows what He is doing.
4. I can't watch horror/slasher movies. Even the silly, black and white "Night of the Living Dead" from 1968 makes me cry in terror.
5. I once stood six hours in line for Kenny Rogers tickets. Oh ... I need to hide my head in shame for that.
6. I have a desire to visit the Presidential Libraries. I've been to three (Hoover, Truman, Eisenhower). That made me want to see more. Max has taught me to utterly love history.
7. I don't read, I consume books. However, the Bible is the only book that I am absolutely passionate about. I will learn Greek and Hebrew, study hermeneutics and exegesis so that I can help others to love and understand the amazing depths of God's Word.
I don't have 7 people to tag (some of my friends really need to be blogging - hint hint!!!), but I will get: