Friday, January 23, 2009

February Study

I thought about doing "Great Lovers of the Bible," but honestly, there aren't 28 great marriages (or non-marriages) to write about, so I created a different outline for the month.

I'm going to call it "What I Did For Love."

There was no problem finding 28 different relationships to discuss. Everything from marriages and lovers to best friends. For the most part, they are love stories, which means that I avoided Samson and Delilah, Herod and Herodias and some others that were so vile.

I will be all over the Bible and hope to put lots of references into the text so that you don't have to chase everything down with me. Maybe you will meet someone you haven't met yet, maybe you'll have a different outlook on the passage than I will, but that is what this is all about.

Now is the time to invite someone else to join us on the journey. They can either get to my blog at pouroutablessing.blogspot.com or can email me to sign up for these to hit their inboxes every night at nammynools (at) cox (dot) net. Tell a friend!

No comments: