Friday, January 23, 2009

Ready for Spring

I really blame December.

Bitter cold temperatures in December put a damper on the fun of winter.

I am a cold (or maybe, cool) weather climate type person. I hate heat. Sweating and humidity are just plain gross and I am glad to complain all summer long. I have always loved snow and don't seem to mind the cold as much as many of my friends do.

However, this year I'm tired of this. I want to open the door in my study and let the sunshine and fresh air flow through the house.

Why does it occur to me that this doesn't bode well for my attitude the next couple of months.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more... 10 degrees every morning gets old so fast it's crazy...

Hot Chocolate is the correct response to this.

Fran said...

make that Hot Chocolate with Bailey's and count me in!