Thursday, January 15, 2009

Isaiah 25:1

It's the 15th of the month. I have another scripture verse to memorize.

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." (Isaiah 25:1 - NIV)

As I read through the scripture verses in the comments on Beth Moore's blog, I got a little emotional (it's what I do). But, it is so cool to see how God's Word impacts people differently. No matter what they are doing, where they are at in their lives, God can speak into their hearts by the Word that He has given us. Goodness, I am so grateful.

Right now I am trying to create the mnemonics that will anchor this in my mind. I don't have confidence that I can simply memorize. I actually have to work at this and think about what the passage means. Kinda cool.

No comments: