Friday, December 12, 2008

Bad News / Good News

Bad News: My nephew has left town for holiday break and all of my outside activities have ceased.
Good News: I get to find out whether or not I really am a hermit at heart.

Bad News: A big basket of chocolate showed up at my back door today - a thank you from SingOmaha.
Good News: A big basket of chocolate showed up at my back door today - a thank you from SingOmaha.

Bad News: Gas prices went up today for the first time in months.
Good News: It's still only $1.599/gallon.

Bad News: I haven't gotten my Christmas cards done. I was going to work on those today.
Good News: Aw heck, it's only December 12th, I have plenty of time!

Bad News: I can't think of any more bad news to deliver.
Good News: Life is pretty wonderful.

"I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the city of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." (Luke 2:10-11)

No comments: