Friday, December 26, 2008

One of those things

One of those things that I love about being in my own home versus being with my family is that I can wander in a reduced level of clothedness (I know, it's not a word) without embarrassing anyone, including myself. So, I'm glad to be home.

Another thing I love about being in my own home versus being with my family is my own bed. I'm really looking forward to that.

The third thing I love about being in my own home versus hanging out with my whole family is that ... well, hmmm, I don't have too many other things!

I suppose that the insanity of being around people 24 hours a day is a little different for me and Max, but it's not a bad thing. If my bed was at Jim's house and ... ok, my desktop computer (I get a little tired of hanging out on my laptop all day), and ... I felt totally comfortable in totally sloppy nightclothes, I would just as soon be there all the time.

Yup, pretty certain I would end up driving him and Janet crazy, but that's all hypothetical so it doesn't count.

We had the BEST time - we always do.

No comments: