Thursday, March 12, 2009

Meet a friend of mine

I would like to introduce you to a friend of mine, Rebecca Bauman. If I haven't sent you to her blog before, I'd like to invite you there now.

I met Rebecca on Myspace. It was totally a God-introduction. I've never met her in person, but my goodness, I feel like we are soul-friends from way back. She has experienced life in ways that I could never imagine and her experiences and enthusiasm for life make her writing a lot of fun and a whole lot of interesting.

She tells her stories in parable form. It's awesome! And the new series that she has started uses her purse as the basis for understanding her relationship with God. Let me tell you ... as a fellow purse-aficionado, I get it!

Check her out ... comment on her blog if you'd like. Here's the LINK to the first in this series. And if you can't get through myspace.com to get to her second blog - here's that LINK.

By the way, I have links on the side of this blog to a bunch of GREAT blogs. My friends are bright, creative people and I love that they share that with the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Diane,
I was wondering what school you are going through to take Greek online. Creighton only offers it during the day, and I take classes at night.

Diane Muir said...

Hi Dianna - here's the link. Just so you know, though - there is no credit for this class ... there is a possibility that you can test out of it for any requirements you might have once you are finished, though.

http://www.biblicalgreek.org/