Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pour Out a Blessing Blog for April

April Blogging

There is less than a week left in the Isaiah study. We're going to stop at Isaiah 39 this month. Isaiah 40-66 is practically a different book, so this is a good place to break. I'm really weary. This study has taxed my brain more than any other so far. I've learned a lot, but I'll be thankful to leave the prophecies of Isaiah for awhile.

April's study will be on the book of Mark. The timing won't be perfect because Easter will come in the middle of the month rather than at the end of the month when I'll be writing about it, but c'est la vie! We'll just have to face the crucifixion and resurrection twice this next month.

I can't wait to bring May's study to you. It's going to be great! But, I'm not going to tell you about it right now, you'll just have to wait.

The next few days would be a great time for your friends to sign up for the email reminders. Just have them email me at nammynools (@) cox (.) net [remove the parentheses and spaces] and I will get them on the reminder email list right away. If this blog would be an encouragement for someone you know, please tell them about it!

No comments: